I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Sunday, October 15, 2006

OMG - 21 days! That's three weeks!

I'm supposed to be writing essays
but my blog looked out of date with "Happy Birthday RW" on it -
haha any excuse to get away from my desk for a while.

I'm off to Australia in THREE WEEKS now and I can't get my head round it because I'm struggling really hard to get my study course finished. I've had to write a million trillion essays (OK slight exaggeration there) and I still have loads to do before I go away.

I can't even get to see my family because I'm working so hard (although Dons did rescue me and drag me off to the movies last night - I enjoyed it sooo much).
I must go ................
~(:o})=

11 Comments:

Blogger lettuce said...

what did you see? come on, we need to know!

I would so LOVE to visit Australia, lucky you - can't wait to see some of your pics.

October 16, 2006 7:13 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! 3 weeks!??

I wish I could come with you...

October 16, 2006 10:55 am

 
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

We saw "The Devil Wears Prada" which was a light and fluffy film -I enjoyed it - just what I needed - it did not involve any use of the brain! A lovely evening out in good company.

Yes, Trac, wish you could come Sweetie! :o}

October 16, 2006 11:36 am

 
Blogger Tanya said...

I am fine GOW, nothing a bit of Tom can't sort out...

October 16, 2006 8:08 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gow....back to work, NOW! Why are you reading this...finish that essay... heee heee.

Tat: What is Tom? I thought it was Tom Tit - sh*t - she can't have meant that surely?

October 16, 2006 8:39 pm

 
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

I left a comment here last night but blogger must have eaten it!

I said 3 weeks?!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Yes it was lovely to go to the pictures with you and great that we sorted out your You Tube too :-)

October 16, 2006 9:51 pm

 
Blogger Identikit said...

Oh wow, lucky you. Now get on with those essays!! You'll be wasting time writing yourself little timetables of when you will write each one, when you will break for coffee etc and then you will have to carefully colour the timetables in, decorate them beautifully, find places to hang them, go and look at them every ten minutes to check you are doing the right essay and haven't forgotten to go for coffee blah blah.

Now get writing.

Oh dear, I've just wasted another 5 mins of your time by writing such a crappy long comment, haven't I?

October 16, 2006 10:22 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oz?? Lucky you...lucky lucky you..I want to go too..actually I'd like to go anywhere right now, where the sun shines.

Work hard...:)

October 17, 2006 12:02 pm

 
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

hahaha yes kitty, I'm sooo good at procrastinating - aren't we all?

I see lots of little jobs that I've been meaning to do for ages and they all seem preferable to getting on with my writing.

I hop up and down from my desk like a yo-yo, having to drag myself back every time.

OK Wendz, so it's you, me and Trac going to Oz so far. Anyone else coming with us?

~(:o})=

October 17, 2006 3:33 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say Hi...but you should be working - not reading this....off you go and write then...

October 19, 2006 8:45 am

 
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Part 18

Nancy saw into the starlight and saw the days passing one by one. The soft head of one who studies, looking into her books. The thick pen-lines of knowledge that lasts forever. And it made Nancy smile with delight. Her fingers tingled with the move-on bug.

Now go to part 19.

October 26, 2006 2:20 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home