I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Friday, September 15, 2006

3D Poodle

Dons pointed out to me that I had left out my darling 3D poodle, so here s/he is ..... a boy or a girl? I don't know - maybe one of you doggy people can enlighten me?















The wooden salt & pepper pots in the lower R/H corner of this pic below are the same as the ones that Tats has on display in her blog today!!


Lots of brightly coloured old enamelware everwhere .....................



These trays were bought very recently from Lawrence Lwellyn-Bowen's wife's shop in Port Isaac - I love them. Not vintage but I can live with that.

11 Comments:

Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Hahaha that's better! You couldn't show your kitchen and leave him out now could you?

September 15, 2006 3:21 pm

 
Blogger Tanya said...

what are we like ???

September 15, 2006 3:58 pm

 
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

Yes, indeed, Calamity.

So, Dons, you're saying the poodle is a "he" then?

~(:o})=

September 15, 2006 9:35 pm

 
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Never you mind when the CL fair is you're not bloody well coming GOW after telling me that you thought bit was a sad old craft fair full of crappy crafts. I can't believe you thought I, of impeccable good taste, would travel all the way to London for a crappy craft fair. We have enough of those in Devon!!! ;-)

September 15, 2006 10:16 pm

 
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Oh alright then.......... it's the 8th - 12th November.

September 15, 2006 10:31 pm

 
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

Awww, I will indeed be in Australia then - can't stalk you with Le Chat after all. How sad :o{

September 15, 2006 10:40 pm

 
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

Haha! This conversation is going on over here too!

Well, like a really nosy person that I am, I really enjoyed the trip around your kitchen GOW! I daren't show you my 80's throwback rented kitchen! Actually, maybe I will...it'll give you all a laugh!

Shame we won't be seeing you at the CL fair GOW.

September 16, 2006 8:02 am

 
Blogger Identikit said...

That poodle looks a bit like me, don't you think?

Might rethink my cat woman disguise and go to CL as a poodle.

Are poodles rude too then? I am so hopeless at innuendo.

September 16, 2006 10:19 am

 
Blogger Identikit said...

Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get these things!
Have a great weekend. Poodles, Morning Glories and all!

September 16, 2006 2:23 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just going to post about the kitsch poodle and the great kitchen treasure.But after reading all those comments I've lost my train of thought!

September 16, 2006 7:17 pm

 
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

hahaha Kristy - that happens to me a lot!
~(:o})=

September 16, 2006 7:22 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home