I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAMBLING WOMAN :O}


Happy Happy Day Sweetie

May yours troubles be little ones and your houses big! :o}

6 Comments:

Blogger ramblingwoman said...

I LOVE THAT CARD AND I LOVE THAT COLOUR AND I LOVE THAT SENTIMENT AND I LOVE YOU FOR BEING SO LOVELY AND THINKING OF ME!

(it is actually tomorrow, but thank you, thank you - and fingers crossed for good news for tomorrow)

October 12, 2006 11:12 am

 
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

Awwww - one day too early huh?
Well, you'll have to look at it again tomorrow and pretend you've never seen it before! hee hee

Yes indeedy - fingers crossed .....
~(:o})=

October 12, 2006 3:49 pm

 
Blogger lettuce said...

thats so sweet!

October 13, 2006 7:33 am

 
Blogger lettuce said...

oooh of course.

So long as you don't snore.

October 13, 2006 6:56 pm

 
Blogger Trac said...

Nothing wrong with a bit of snoring!! :O)
***
Hey... do you still have trouble
seeing You Tubes if they are linked like that in your comments?
Or... if you go direct to the YouTube site?
xx

October 13, 2006 9:07 pm

 
Blogger Trac said...

Oh! No I've no idea why you can't see YouTubes!! Maybe you could ask RW, she could ask her husband if he knows!! He knows about these things!! Computers that is!
It's a shame... :O( x

October 14, 2006 10:40 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home