I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Monday, September 25, 2006

Show and Tell cont'd

A red spotty bangle for 50p - it goes perfectly with my red spotty umberella - how cool is that?


A handpainted bedside water jug and drinking glass. I had been looking out for one as I realised I was using water kept in a plastic bottle at nights. £1

AND a beautiful little 50s/60s Swedish casserole dish. £1

~(:o})=

3 Comments:

Blogger Identikit said...

It's funny isn't it how you can look at these things and know you have seen them before but not remember when. I've def seen that casserole dish before but no idea when or where.

I love stripes and spots. Have lots of stripey and spotty things here. We often use them together on the table. Not good when you have a headache but I love them.

September 25, 2006 5:47 pm

 
Blogger Roxy Simmons said...

great finds!! i do miss car boot sales. we went to a flea market, which is apparently the biggest one around here, and it was just rows and rows of the same old crap. it was all new cheap stuff - it wasn't a flea market, it was just a crap market.

i did, however, find two albums yesterday (on vinyl). 'holland' and 'surfs up' by the beach boys :)

i can't wait to take you to the record shops when you come to stay again - i know that's something the hubby would like to do with you too.

September 25, 2006 7:46 pm

 
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

You got some great stuff. We have the indoor bootsale on a Sunday morning to keep us going :-)

September 25, 2006 8:23 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home