I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Elvis

The Eagle has landed - or rather - Elvis has entered the building!

Yes, he's arrived - my very own 'dancing' Elivis air freshener, sent to me by the lovely Trac. THANK YOU TRAC - I love him!!! (and he's not really very smelly after all).

I don't want to leave him all on his own out in my car, so where shall I put him? Where would he feel most at home?

Hanging around my vinyl perhaps? Or close to my heart(s) behind the letter box?



















What about here in the hallway, on the Ikea piece of 'artwork'? Or singing along with the radio?

















Or would he prefer hanging out by the drinks cabinet?
Oh Elvis, I wish you could speak .............

~(:o})=

13 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Got a jar of peanut butter and a banana, just stick him there, or in the toilet !!!
oh my god, I'm going to get told off for that !!!
bovered !!!

September 28, 2006 12:40 pm

 
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Hahahaha I was going to say the toilet too Tats, we're both in trouble ;-)

September 28, 2006 2:00 pm

 
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

Both of you girls should go and sit on the naughty step and think about what you've said!
~(:o})=

September 28, 2006 2:11 pm

 
Blogger Roxy Simmons said...

those pictures are hilarous! hahahahah!

i actually think he'd look good in your car!

September 28, 2006 2:29 pm

 
Blogger Trac said...

So many funny blogs today - that was hilarious GOW! :O)

I have my home one in the toilet, hanging around the flush handle... when you flush/he rocks!

September 28, 2006 4:41 pm

 
Blogger Tanya said...

yep, best place for him ...

September 28, 2006 5:17 pm

 
Blogger Identikit said...

Oh yes, very funny. Loved your photos. Mine is very unsmelly now but I can't bear to throw him away. Doesn't seem right somehow.

THanks for all your wonderful comments.

I'll listen to the word off WGOW over Uta any day.

September 28, 2006 7:31 pm

 
Blogger lettuce said...

touch decision.

Looks pretty damn groovy in pics. 1 and 2.

October 01, 2006 2:32 pm

 
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

Mine has lost his smell too but I just love him hanging in my car. Can you believe that some of the eight year olds that come in our car don't know who he is? I have educated them, don't worry. I just say "That, is the King"

October 01, 2006 7:41 pm

 
Blogger Trac said...

Well done RW! :O)

Where did you put him in the end?

October 04, 2006 1:00 pm

 
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

I have followed your wise example and put him in the toilet ~(:o})=

October 04, 2006 3:37 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine lost his smell too and then Tigga trashed him one day whilst sitting on the toilet...he was bored and needed something to play with - so he said. So we had to trash Elvis - poor chap - he was in pieces. (Sorry Trac!)

October 04, 2006 5:38 pm

 
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Thankyou for all of your really kind comments GOW. I have been so busy of late...but good news is...the new computer has come. Yay! So hopefully I shall be back this week properly. Thankyou, thankyou for your kind supportxxxxxx

Nice to see Elvis is still going strong. And I really like that blue and white plate. Cor...it's lovely.

October 06, 2006 8:56 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home