I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Friday, August 25, 2006

Off to Cornwall

Just a quick entry to say I'll be away for a week with Dons and her lovely family.
I've got my bucket and spade at the ready - can't wait to hit those beaches!

I'll miss you guys :o{

Yesterday I went for a smear test and when it was done the nurse said "Have you had any children?" - I said yes, two girls. She said "Well that's surprising - I'd have said you'd not had children because you have a very pert cervix".

Well, I almost skipped out of the surgery - beaming at everyone on the way home. But who to tell? It's not the sort of information you can share with just anybody, is it? So, I'm sharing it with you ............

See ya

~(:o})=

4 Comments:

Blogger The fabric of my life said...

HAHAHAHAHA you didn't tell me that when I saw you earlier today. Pert cervix, hehehehehehe, oh I have tears rolling down my face :-D

August 25, 2006 9:18 pm

 
Blogger y.Wendy.y said...

Yeah me too - a pert cervix...heeheeheehee...now THAT's an achievement GOW...well done...and enjoy your break.

August 27, 2006 7:18 am

 
Blogger Roxy Simmons said...

a pert cervix?! gross!!! lol

then again, if someone said that to me, at least there'd be ONE thing that's pert about me.

September 03, 2006 7:45 pm

 
Blogger lettuce said...

hahahaha - you could make up a badge to wear, proclaiming this!

Great wedding outfit.

September 06, 2006 9:53 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home