I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Saturday, May 20, 2006


Hi, Just to let you all know that GOW is currently offline. Her computer is broken and has been taken away to be fixed so there will be no posts or comments for a while. She is very sad about this and has asked me to send you all her love, she misses you and she will be back soon. Dons xxx

5 Comments:

Blogger lettuce said...

ptb indeed. I was hoping for some more of your great pics.

Come back soon.
(get a NEW computer!!!)

May 20, 2006 10:04 am

 
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

We'll miss you Wendy. Come back soooooon. Dons and GOW xxxx

May 20, 2006 10:29 pm

 
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

yes, why IS everyone leaving? Was it something I said?

PTB perhaps?

May 23, 2006 11:26 am

 
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

I do hope you get it fixed soon. I miss you already!

May 25, 2006 7:23 pm

 
Blogger lettuce said...

Still no computer?

(:o{

May 27, 2006 8:25 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home