I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Sunday, July 09, 2006

So .... Italy won.
I know most of my blogger friends wanted France to win but please be glad for me ...... 'cos I won the sweepstake! ~(:o})=

4 Comments:

Blogger ramblingwoman said...

Oh poor you GOW for all that illness. I hear shingles is awful. I hope you feel more like yourself soon and back to full energy.

Congrats on winning the sweepstake! I wanted Italy to win (and France)(in fact I didn't mind who won really)

July 10, 2006 8:54 pm

 
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Yeah the only reason I wanted Italy to win was for you, well done xxx

July 11, 2006 10:42 pm

 
Blogger lettuce said...

hope you're fully recovered - I vividly remember my Dad getting shingles when I was a teenager. Awful.

Don't work too hard!

Nice to have you back.

July 15, 2006 10:02 pm

 
Blogger lettuce said...

Thanks for your comment. You're absolutely right, it is like a parallel universe, so very strange - surreal. When I'm with them I just want to stay there forever. But a break will be good for me, and Mum and Dad sound pretty perky at the moment, which makes it a bit easier to go.

July 23, 2006 8:23 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home