I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Monday, July 31, 2006

How Quirky?

Your Quirk Factor: 57%
You're a pretty quirky person, but you're just normal enough to hide it.
Congratulations - you've fooled other people into thinking you're just like them!
How Quirky Are You?
This rings really true for me. I only let people I know and trust see the "real" me - who is indeed pretty quirky ~(:o})=
Thanks for the link Geena.

2 Comments:

Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Hahaha, yep sounds like you alright ;-)

August 08, 2006 4:38 pm

 
Blogger Roxy Simmons said...

hahaha, that is so you!

i did mine and here's what it said:

"You're so quirky, it's hard for you to tell the difference between quirky and normal. No doubt about it, there's little about you that's "normal" or "average."

i think what they're trying to say, in a nice way, is that i'm crazy.

lol!

August 08, 2006 11:42 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home