I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Saturday, April 15, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JASMINE :o}


HI JASMINE.
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE :o}

8 Comments:

Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Awwww my little girl :-)

April 16, 2006 8:02 am

 
Blogger Tanya said...

Lovely :-)

April 16, 2006 8:40 am

 
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

That's it now, no more birthdays for a while, phew!

Thanks for making mine and Jasmine's birthdays so lovely. We both had such a nice day. xxx

April 17, 2006 7:44 am

 
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

Yes, me too Dons but it'll be good to get back to "normal" for a while!
~(:o})=

April 17, 2006 9:19 pm

 
Blogger Roxy Simmons said...

i remember that picture *sniff*

April 18, 2006 9:56 pm

 
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Yes she was 3, we went to Crystal Palace Park. I was horribly hungover (you and Roxy too no doubt). Now she is out at the Arctic Monkeys gig and I am here in my PJ's *sigh*

April 18, 2006 10:18 pm

 
Blogger lettuce said...

Gorgeous pic.

I love Crystal Palace Park.

Thanks for the techie advice. I esp. like the bit about going to get the bottle of wine while you wait! Will definately try that.

April 19, 2006 7:54 pm

 
Blogger Identikit said...

Yeah, much better now. Everyone has been so sweet to me that I can't help but feel better.

I wish you'd change your name though. It's so inappropriate.

April 20, 2006 9:45 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home