I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Darling Roxy


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday up in the mountains, Roxy. I wish I was there with you to help you celebrate your special day but I will be thinking of you and sending you loads and loads of love.

Hugs and kisses from your Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


2 Comments:

Blogger Roxy Simmons said...

bahahahahah! look at that face! look at the hair! (that you used to cut hehe).

thank you very much for your birthday wishes :)

wish you were here too.

love you

- S

April 02, 2006 1:44 am

 
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

Ahhhhh! Those photos are lovely.

April 02, 2006 7:48 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home