I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Sunday, April 02, 2006

HAPPY LAUNCH DAY TATS


HAPPY LAUNCH DAY TATS!
Thinking of you today and
wishing you everything good.
Have fun with it Sweetie :o}

Here's a pic of my black cat - for luck.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Thank you soooo much, you are very sweet.... I'm nervous as I haven't received a box of stock, of well teething problems.... Thank you.......

April 03, 2006 7:16 am

 
Blogger Roxy Simmons said...

i've been meaning to tell you that there's an article in the american marie claire, with something about the scottie dogs - looks like they're getting fashionable here too.

haven't read the whole article yet though - i'll let you know what it says if it's anything interesting.

April 03, 2006 9:30 pm

 
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

Oh, cool Roxy :o}

April 03, 2006 9:32 pm

 
Blogger lettuce said...

Fab stuff!

April 04, 2006 8:41 am

 
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

Thanks Lettuce, I'm very much a retro girl, I am :o}

April 04, 2006 9:27 am

 
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

That's an amazing cat! An amazing picture actually!

April 04, 2006 5:29 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home