I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Saturday, April 15, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONS!!!!!!!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING DONS :O] I hope you have a fabulous day today with no hangover. As it is your special day, you are allowed to be bratty all day, for one day only...... hee hee!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

OH i LOVE PHOTO NUMBER THREE SO MUCH I SHALL SHOUT IT OUT....

April 15, 2006 9:13 am

 
Blogger lettuce said...

What gorgeous photos - yes, esp. No. 3.

April 16, 2006 7:45 am

 
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Thankyou for your lovely comment on my blog. :)

April 18, 2006 7:47 pm

 
Blogger leon's life said...

Gosh golly in the last picture you can see she hasn't chnaged at all, the same smile and everything ! She's just got blonder or maybe it was bad lighting !

April 19, 2006 12:41 pm

 
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

ah, she hasn't changed at all! Her smile is still exactly the same!

April 19, 2006 9:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home