I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Thursday, April 13, 2006

introspective me

You Have a Melancholic Temperament
Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.
You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.

Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.
You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.
Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.

At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.
You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.
You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult.
What Temperment Are You?
Is this me? Well, I suppose it is true sometimes - depends what space I'm in. I do love my own company. But I don't find it hard to connect with others ..... mostly ....... makes me sound like a moody old thing, which I'm not. I think I'm easy to get on with. Hmmmm .... food for thought :o}

5 Comments:

Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Mmmmm some interesting bits but not wholly accurate eh? Try doing the one Ms Mac suggested on Wendy's blog at http://www.personaldna.com/ It is far more comprehensive and I agreed with about 99% of mine

April 13, 2006 7:55 pm

 
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

OK, thanks Dons xxxx
~(:o})=

April 14, 2006 8:06 am

 
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

And when you have finished I can post your colour thingy up on your blog for ya :-)

April 14, 2006 8:12 am

 
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

Oh, cool!
~(:o})=

April 14, 2006 8:17 am

 
Blogger lettuce said...

oooh, looking forward to all of the above!!!

:o)

April 14, 2006 10:08 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home