I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

School's Out Tomorrow!

I can hardly believe it - I've reached my last but one day on the study course that seems to have taken over my life for the past few months.

Today I have to take in two posters I've made (which have turned out pants) and I'm appearing in a three person skit, which should last for 15mins, but has a script that lasts for less than 5.

The other two people in my group confidently said that we can ad lib to pad it out and didn't even want to rehearse it. That is just soooo not me! I am a Capricorn - I like to be organised and well prepared and I just don't do "off the cuff"!

This looks like turning into a humiliating day - one of those experiences that I'll look back on in years to come and CRINGE ............

~(:o[)=

5 Comments:

Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Hahaha poor you. Just keep thinking about me in 'The Matchstick and the Banana'. NOTHING cold be worse!

November 01, 2006 9:21 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Matchstick and the Banana. Haha is there any video footage of that? Sounds intriguing.

Hope your day goes better than you expect, GOW. You have to be in the right mood for adlibbing ie drunk!!

Have a great trip Down Under if I don't get to "speak" to you again before then.

November 01, 2006 12:24 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh how did it go? Do tell.

November 01, 2006 5:38 pm

 
Blogger Roxy Simmons said...

seeing as she's off to oz tomorrow, and probably won't be logging in till december, i'll tell you wendz that she did brilliantly. she can tell you the details when she gets back :)

November 05, 2006 8:43 pm

 
Blogger Roxy Simmons said...

oh well, duh. maybe i should've read her next blog a bit better and then i would have realised that she has already written about the play!

please excuse me, i'm a little ditsy this weekend.

November 05, 2006 11:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home