I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Furniture and lighting

The storage cupboard was bought from a boot fair for me by Dons. It has an enamelled top and would have probably been used in a kitchen originally. Further down you can see inside the cupboard door - I have lined the inside with some blue spotty wallpaper that Dons gave me. She also made the white with black spotty cushion from vintage fabric. It's on the chrome chair (boot fair find). The orange light shade is used for the ceiling light - an original 60s (boot fair). The green enamelled planter on top of the storage cupboard was from a junk shop - bought for me in the 60s.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home