I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Sunday, May 14, 2006

More officy things .....

The blue thing is a 50s letter rack ( boot fair). The busby coaster was found in a box of junk. I use it on my desk which is the round 60's table that Dons spotted for me. It has one chrome tube supporting it with four chrome legs splaying out.

I love the fabric used for the cushion on the chair in front of my desk. I have two cushions and a set of curtains in that fabric. I have some over, so need to think what I can do with it.

The trolley supporting my printer is an original 60s tea trolley in orange plastic (boot fair). I put the red letter trays in there to hold the printing paper etc.

And lastly there is my lovely waste paper basket - a 50s find from a brilliant charity shop near Bromley.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home