I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hello Hello


Well, hello there! Look what I've done - I've finally managed to upload a picture. Hurrah!

It's the photo of the Babycham glasses that I took after the bootfair a week and a half ago. I have put my Babycham bambi with them to make them feel at home.

Well now I'm back in the groove I'll try to find a photo of one of the Raves that I found this Sunday ......

1 Comments:

Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Awwww they look lovely. Well done you :-)

May 10, 2006 9:41 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home