I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Saturday, February 18, 2006

I'm Sad :o{

Hi,

I'm sad because my blog site is not working for me properly :o{

Although I'm able to post I can't see what I've done or access any comments that may kindly have been left, so until I can get this problem fixed there's no point in me making any more entries here.

I'm hoping that Dons can look at it for me, when she has the time in between children, man, house, business and being creative ........ she is one busy ( and lovely) lady!

So that'll be a "goodbye" for now ...... I hope to be back soon ... ~(:o})=

2 Comments:

Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Don't be sad cos then you'll have to change your blog name to sad grumpy old woman ;-)

February 19, 2006 7:09 pm

 
Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Strange I don't know what you are seeing but my blog looks ticketyboo from my end?!!

February 19, 2006 7:20 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home