I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

last one

There's loads more stuff I could upload but I guess I should finish here


1 Comments:

Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Beautiful! I love looking at your vintage bits and bobs when I am in your kitchen, they are so jolly, and it is amazing how much stuff is in such a tiny space yet you still have room to function. I am sad that your 3d pooodle hasn't made an appearance though (well slight part of it peeped through on one piccie)!

September 15, 2006 2:07 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home