I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The kitchen


Left, top of the fridge
Picture - a "painting by numbers" Parisian scene

4 Comments:

Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Love this paint by numbers, it's fab!

September 15, 2006 10:18 pm

 
Blogger y.Wendy.y said...

Love the roses and the painting.

September 15, 2006 10:26 pm

 
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

Yes, I love it too :o}

September 15, 2006 10:27 pm

 
Blogger grumpy old woman said...

Oh, Geena, you posted a comment as I was replying to Dons -

The roses came from the same fab shop as the pretty trays.

~(:o})=

September 15, 2006 10:43 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home