I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Two of nine posts

This 50s/60s chest of drawers was spotted by Dons in a local charity shop. She bought the larger set of drawers but eventually passed them on to me :o}
My favourite coffee table, bought from a charity shop in Bromley.
Another coffee table, bought from a charity shop in Barnstaple. I didn't think I had room for any more furniture but Dons talked me into it!

1 Comments:

Blogger I LOVE FRANCE said...

Hi there
I just found your blog,i love all your finds i also love auctions and charity shops.
I have the same radio as you 5.00 in a charity shop i love it.
Andrea

January 08, 2009 1:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home