I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Six of nine posts

This is one of the three special 'made in Germany' pots that I have. The other two are in my office and have already been uploaded to this blog. This one was given to me by Dons this Christmas (or was it for my birthday?)
This is a Portmeirion storage jar without it's lid that I use as a plant pot.
And here is another example of Portmeirion pottery. Both of these pots were designed by Susan Williams Ellis and were either given to me or pointed out to me by the lovely Dons :o}
An original, vintage coffee pot and sugar bowl
And an arrangement of pots - love the shapes ............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home