I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Five of nine posts

A collectable table lamp from the 60's with a 'cracked ice' resin base and fiberglass shade. Can't get enough of them :o}
Another 60's base with a modern retro Habitat shade.
A lovely 60s clock given to me by Dons.

50s wall clock and 60s coffee pot given to me by, well, you-know-who .......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home