I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Seven of nine posts

I made the curtains myself with fabric I bought from Ikea. I had wanted some Cath Kidston fabric but it had sold out, so I bought this stuff in a panic. I am so glad that I did - they go with the room, reflecting the colour scheme and use of circles. They are quite thick with a kind of canvassy texture.
The rug is an original from the 60's.
The oval dish is more contemporary and was bought from Habitat.
The magazine rack is an original 50s one, bought for me by Dons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home