I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Four of nine posts

A 50's occasional table - red formica top.
A 50s sewing box
A fantastic find - a 60s ice bucket made of teak (oops) created by the Danish designer Jens H. Quistgaard - iconic Scandinavian piece, bought for £2 - worth over £100. Pointed out to me by Dons.
Fab orange lining inside the ice bucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home