I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Sunday, February 04, 2007

One of nine posts

The dining area - the table and chairs are originals. The table cost £1 at a local auction. It was pointed out to me by the eagle eyed Dons :o} The record cabinet, housing some of my precious vinyl. It used to be my Dad's. I shabby chic'ed it with old looking cream paint, boot polish and gold. The claw feet at the bottom are clutching balls picked out in gold.
Part of the seating area in my sitting room. The leather 30's furniture used to belong to Dons. She saw the suite advertised in the local paper. A lovely find.
A closer side view, showing the fab shape of the chairs. The settee -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home