I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Just dropping by with a flower...














love Trac x

3 Comments:

Blogger lettuce said...

oh, is that Meddle I spy? that was the next one I was going to download....

That Trac - a blog and run blogger!

May 02, 2006 2:33 pm

 
Blogger Molly Bloom said...

Wasn't that the blue bowl I just saw on Dons' Blog? Gimme, gimme, gimme....

May 02, 2006 7:34 pm

 
Blogger ramblingwoman said...

It's clear you and Dons are canny shoppers!

May 02, 2006 9:12 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home