I'm a 1661 woman - sixteen from behind, sixty one from the front! I'm of the baby boom generation. Loved the fab sixties - which I experienced in London - I was a flower child - thought love would change the world - brought my children up in the country - back in London for the 2nd summer of love in the eighties - danced all night again - wonderful! Now in Devon looking forward to the adventure of old age - bring it on! hahaha

Saturday, February 11, 2006

There we go ......

OMG. Dons has "persuaded" me to read the Paul McKenna book and I've commited myself to doing so tomorrow. So ......... there we go ............. watch this space ...........

1 Comments:

Blogger The fabric of my life said...

Go do it! You know it makes sense :-)

February 13, 2006 5:33 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home